Use the Navigation block to quickly find and access a CLE course. When you log in to the CLE you will see the Navigation block on the left side of the page (you may need to scroll down to find it on phones or other small devices).
My Courses expands to display a list of all the courses you are enrolled in and have access to in the CLE. Click a course name and the course page will open. Do you expect to have access to a course but do not see it listed under My Courses? Contact the course faculty to check your enrollment status and course availability.
Resources: Click the appropriate tabs above for instructions on how to log in to the CLE and find a course.
Follow the instructions below to log in to the CLE and access a list of your courses.
- Navigate to the UCSF CLE (courses.ucsf.edu) in your web browser.
- Click the Log in button from the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your MyAccess credentials.
- After successfully logging in to the UCSF CLE, you will be directed to your My Home page.
- From the Navigation block, click on the My Courses link to expand and display all of your CLE courses.
- Click a course name and the course page will open.
- If you do not see a CLE course that you expect to be enrolled in, contact the faculty or course manager to check your enrollment status and course availability.
Want to quickly navigate to current CLE courses? Because CLE courses are rarely deleted, you may accumulate a long list of CLE courses. Learn to Customize the My Home Page to quickly access your current courses.
Watch the video below to learn how to find a CLE course: